Friday, July 19, 2013

Lake Layering

I love going to the lake on our little fishing boat "Cinatit", but I find we always end up meeting friends and going for supper on a patio on the way home, and I am always caught unprepared and dressed inappropriately.

But not this summer! My latest $4 dress is going to be my secret weapon!  Small enough to stash in my bag, but cute enough to grace the most swankiest patio in town. I can just layer it over my romper and swim suit for a sexy but classy patio style.

IMAGED DELETED! PLEASE RETRY UPLOAD ...

Agg! Me in a swimsuit
 (it took a lot of soul searching to post my 43 year old body for all to see, clothes hide a multiple of sins BUT just as I was about to press Publish, I chicken'ed out!) 





Outfit - $12
Romper - $2 garage Sale
Shoes - $10 Aldo Outlet





Outfit - $14
Knitted Dress - $4 Thrift
Shoes - $10 Aldo Outlet



I linked up with:
Style Elixir
My Thrifty Chic
Transatlantic Blonde

1 comments :

Melaina25 said...

More great finds! I bet your swimsuit pic was fine, too!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!