Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rockin Recycled

Grabbed this great Twentyone top yesterday for the bargain price of just $1.50 from a local charity store.



So I thought I would Rock it today! where's the lighter!


 
Outfit $19.00

Top $1.50 thrift store
Cardigan $0.00 thrift store
Leggings $7.50 Smart Set
Shoes $10.00 Sirens


Today I'm linking up with:

Color Blind- Thrifters Anonymous
Watch Out For the Woestmans- Watch What I'm Wearing
Not Dead Yet Style- Visible Monday
Modern Modest Beauty- Sunday Style

 

6 comments :

Mrs C said...

SUPER HOT shoes.. I will not be able to walk in them, definitely but they sure look so good!

GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

Patti said...

That is one rocking top, agreed! Thanks for sharing your great look with Visible Monday.

Barbara Mizzoni-Young said...

A fantastic outfit for an amazing price. You are a rockin' vixen.

Barbara
http:/allmylivesnow.blogspot.com

Barbara Mizzoni-Young said...

I'm following you in every way. I like your style.

Memos In Stilettos said...

Thanks for stopping by, I must admit these are quite high and solely for events with minimal walking!

Memos In Stilettos said...

Thanks for following, I am glad you like my style. Off to visit you blog!

Jo

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!